Transcripts and Certifications

Service Advisory: Processing May Take Up to 3-5 Days for Transcript Requests Ordered via SSOL.

Due to a high volume of transcript requests, you may experience longer processing times than normal. Please allow 3-5 days to process email and paper transcript request(s) ordered via SSOL. Actual processing times may be considerably shorter. We are providing this advisory so that you can plan accordingly. If any urgent requests are needed, please email with the attached transcript request document. We appreciate your patience. Please refrain from submitting duplicate transcript orders if you are experiencing a delay. Duplicate orders are contributing to the volume backlog.

Current and former students who attended after 2001 must request transcripts online using SSOL. If you know your UNI, but have forgotten your password, you must reset your password.

Current students should request academic certifications online using SSOL. The Student Service Center is unable to print transcripts and certifications at the counter during the first three weeks of each semester in order to focus on the provision of quality service to all students and their families. The Office of the University Registrar does not release transcripts to other educational institutions or third parties without authorization from the student.

Teachers College: Individuals who attended Teachers College should contact the Registrar's Office of Teachers College to request transcripts:

The following services are available: