Registrar Forms

Currently enrolled students and former students with access to Student Services Online (SSOL) may order secure electronic or paper transcripts through SSOL. Recent alumni: Please know that you can reset your UNI password for SSOL access by visiting

  • For information on student transcripts, click here
  • For information on alumni transcripts, click here

If you do not have access to SSOL, the Request for Transcript form cannot be submitted electronically. Please type in the required information, print, sign and mail to the appropriate address.

Morningside Campus

Office of the Registrar
Columbia University
205 Kent Hall, MC 9202
1140 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10027

Medical Center Campus

Student Administrative Services
Columbia University
650 W. 168th Street
Unit 45, Black Building 1st fl., Room 141
New York, NY 10032

Request for Transcript Form