Faculty and Staff
Follow the steps below to view a current or previous term grade roster:
- Log into Student Services Online and select Web Grading
- Enter the Course ID and Section ID and select the desired term.
- Select View Class to search.
Archived grade rosters are available back to 1982. They can be downloaded into Excel to save or print.
Deadline for submitting grades for Fall 2013:
Thursday, January 2, 2014 by 11:59 PM
Grades must be submitted through Web Grading on Student Services Online. You will need your University Network ID (UNI) and password to log in. The submission process requires two steps:
- Click the Submit button on the web grade roster. You will then be required to check your work and perform a final submission.
- After the final submission, you will receive a message stating that grades have been successfully submitted.
To determine whether or not your grades have been submitted, check the grade roster which will state the date, time and UNI of the individual who submitted the grades.
Please note: Columbia and Barnard students who take the same classes will appear and be graded on a single grade roster.
For assistance using Web Grading, please contact your departmental administrator or
- Send an email
Instructors are responsible for initiating grade changes and must submit all changes directly to their departments. Students are prohibited from participating in the grade change process.
Note: All undergraduate grade changes must be approved by the school's Academic advising center.