Faculty and Staff
All classroom reservations for class or departmental purposes must be sponsored by either a department or an instructor. No rental fee is required. However, charges may apply for cleaning and security, if necessary.
See the types of classrooms available for scheduled events.
To reserve an electronic classroom, please complete the Online Reservation for Electronic Classrooms.
All Other Classrooms
Please send an email to the Office of the Registrar with the following information:
- Date(s) classroom will be needed
- Event begin and end times
- Number of attendees
- Building and room preferences
- Special needs
- University account number (if applicable)
There are no fees for classroom reservations for class or departmental purposes, provided that the reservations are sponsored by a department or an instructor. The following charges may apply, however:
- Cleaning charge (weekends only)
- Security charge (only if building needs to be opened)
- Electronic Classrooms: an electronic classroom fee will be assessed for any event that is not class related. For further information, visit the Online Reservation for Electronic Classrooms.
You can pay by either check or University account number.